For your exclusive, unforgettable family wedding
At Chateau du Doux our wedding season runs each year from May through to October. We pride ourselves on offering exclusive, intimate family weddings. Your dream of having a French Chateau wedding can become a reality!
Set in secure private walled grounds Château du Doux has no close neighbours and guarantees your privacy through 3-night exclusive weekend hire of the whole property for your unforgettable wedding weekend.
For your wedding you have exclusive hire of the Chateau, grounds and facilities.
H Chateau du Doux we offer flexibility in terms of the number of people in your wedding party and the number of nights at the Chateau. Your wedding day is guaranteed to be truly unforgettable, surrounded by your family and friends enjoying the exclusive use of a real French château where dreams really do come true. Your wedding can be tailored to your exact specifications, giving you the freedom to make it as special and as memorable as you’ve always dreamt your French Chateau Wedding could be.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a copy of our Wedding Brochure.
Visit our official wedding site: http://www.frenchchateauweddings.com
Your wedding at Chateau du Doux
Our wedding packages cater for up to a maximum of 70 guests, designed for more intimate family weddings. Below is what’s included in our typical wedding package to give you a taste of what we offer:
- Exclusivity of the Chateau, Apartments and grounds during your wedding weekend
- Use of the main wooden-panelled function rooms during your wedding breakfast
- Complimentary 5 night stay in our luxury champagne suite for the Bride and Groom allowing you to arrive, relax and add the finishing touches prior to your guest’s arrival
- Guest accommodation in the Chateau (up to 40 guests)
- All linen and towels (please note we do not supply swimming pool towels)
- Continental breakfast available for all guests each morning
- Optional additional on-site accommodation in 5 self-catering luxury apartments (accommodates up to 16 additional guests)
- Unlimited use of the 25m outdoor swimming pool, library and leisure facilities
- A choice of a 3 or 5 course wedding breakfast for each guest including tea and coffee served in a separate dining room. The Bride and Groom have the freedom to choose up to 3 different options per course to create their perfect menu.
- Canapés served by staff for each guest during the champagne reception
- Drinks package for guests during the wedding day. Includes: 2 glasses sparkly wine for the drinks reception, ½ bottle house wine served with the meal and 1 glass of fizz (toast).
- Use of our beautifully decorated marquee overlooking the valley during your stay and for the evening of the wedding
- Licenced cash bar open during your stay (opening and closing times apply)
- Staff on hand for the entirety of your stay
- Complimentary taster stay at the Chateau for the Bride and Groom prior to the wedding (2 night maximum)
- Optional use of our bespoke tailor-made wedding arch on the lawn during the wedding ceremony
- Large round banquet tables and solid oak dining chairs for the wedding breakfast
- Buffet chairs, chair covers and sashes for up to 70 people in our marquee.
- Chairs for the ceremony
- Wine, Champagne and water glasses
- Our guidance and help planning in the run up to your wedding day